Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-08 Origin:Site
Glass packaging materials have many advantages:
1. The glass material has a good barrier performance, which can prevent the invasion of oxygen (oxygen) gas and other gases to the contents, and prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing to the atmosphere;
2. They can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The glass material can easily change the color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is a safe and sanitary beverage bottle, has good corrosion resistance and acid resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acid substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, as the glass beverage bottle is suitable for the production of automatic filling production line, the domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment are also relatively mature, and the fruit and vegetable juice drinks are packed in glass bottles.
It has certain production advantages in China. Glass bottle is a traditional beverage packaging container in our country, and glass is also a very historical packaging material. In the case of many kinds of packaging materials pouring into the market, glass container still occupies an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics which cannot be replaced by other packaging materials.