Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-09 Origin:Site
When adding a small amount of reagent in a chemical experiment, a glass dropper bottle and a dropper are needed, such as adding acid-base indicator (purple litmus and colorless phenolphthalein reagent).
The dropper bottle is used to store a small amount of liquid. The inside of the dropper bottle is frosted. Like the narrow-mouth bottle, the dropper acts as the cap of the dropper bottle. The dropper bottle cannot hold alkaline solution, because the dropper acts as a bottle cap, which is equivalent to a glass bottle stopper. The alkaline solution will stick between the glass and cannot be opened. If alkaline reagents are contained, use cork or rubber stoppers instead.
As a China glass dropper bottle manufacturer, we will share some knowledge together.
1. Extraordinary chemical resistance, can withstand almost all alkaline reagents. 2. The bottle body is uniform in thickness, soft in hand, suitable for manual operation, and will not break.
3. Ultra-high temperature adaptability
4. The body of the glass dropper bottle is translucent, which is convenient for changing the reagent in the bottle, and it is more convenient to use.
5. Good biological inertia
6. It adopts foreign advanced technology and equipment to produce, the drop volume is even, and it is safer and more reliable to use.
1. Drain the air from the dropper: lift the dropper to remove the dropper from the reagent, use the middle finger and ring finger to grip the connection between the rubber nipple of the dropper and the glass tube, squeeze the rubber nipple with your thumb and index finger, and drain the dropper air in.
Note: When the tip glass tube of the dropper is below the reagent, do not squeeze the rubber nipple to drain the air from the dropper, it will squeeze the air pollutants into the reagent and contaminate the reagent.
2. Aspirating the solution: Put the glass tube of the dropper into the reagent, release the thumb and index finger, and suck the reagent, and the reagent will enter the glass tube;
3. Mobile dropper: The glass dropper after sucking the reagent should keep the rubber nipple up, the glass tube should be moved down, and it should not be placed upside down, to prevent the reagent from flowing into the rubber nipple to corrode the rubber and contaminate the reagent;
4. Add reagent: Move the dropper to the top of the container, and add the drop vertically. Do not put the dropper into the container, so as not to collide with the container wall, break or contaminate the dropper, put the dropper back into the drip contaminated reagent after bottle.
5. Drip completion: After the reagent drop is completed, return the dropper to the original dropper bottle. It is forbidden to wash the dropper, and it is strictly prohibited to place the dropper on the test bench or other objects. To avoid contamination of the dropper and contamination of the reagent.
6. Remaining Reagents: The remaining reagents in the dropper should not be returned to the original drip bottle and placed in the designated container to avoid contaminating the reagents.